Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Back to Normalcy... For Now

Hello readers!

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas, for those of you who believe.  I have started to change my beliefs, because my spirit is guiding me to a time before Jesus came to Earth over a thousand years ago.  I am led to believe that there is much more history than there is in the Holy Bible, and although I believe in the Bible, there seems to be some missing information that had yet to be discovered while the book was written.

Don't get me wrong; I do believe that Jesus is the son of God [;)], and I believe that eternal salvation is only possible through him, but what if you know God directly?  Does this mean that by knowing God the Father, His son, and the Holy Spirit directly we will be able to reach the Kingdom of Heaven?  I believe so!

There is an unlimited amount of knowledge held by God (or whatever power you believe in) that most of us will never know, but to know that through him our minds will be safe puts me at ease.

With that being "written,"  I will tell you that He has given me the honor of uncovering the workings of the mind (or brain, whatever you want to call it).  I will be that man to give you some insight in some of my upcoming posts, but I will help you get to a place where you can understand why some people do some things they do, how you will be able to break bad habits (that are held by you or even OTHERS), and how you will be able to focus better through life, because you will be able to gain more focus just by communicating with me!  Check me out later.

-Xavier

No comments:

Post a Comment