- I Lived,
- I went to San Antonio, where I met some of my closest companions,
- I got experience in Massage Therapy,
- I got experience in the building of awesome subs,
- I came back to Cleveland, where on Christmas I was kicked out of a car and stranded downtown, where I currently live.
- I've had many opportunities to shake my head about others and did not take them, and
- I've made "making my presence known" more of a daily occurrence.
This next year, I will be letting you know about what I have been learning about the Mind!!!!
To keep anonymous the parties involved in companionship with me for obvious reasons, I will not share "everything" talked OR experienced with each party, but you will be filled in on what you need in due time.
Other than that, I will continue my work to earn the title of "Hottest Rapper Alive," because I already am. Before I wish you well, I will leave you with some words of wisdom:
"Be careful how you talk to people; one person may hold the key to your salvation!"
Alright ya'll. Be safe this holiday, don't make it a funeral! Much love, and see you on the other side of the Sun's rotation about the Earth!
-Xavier Direll Willis