Monday, February 4, 2013

What a Wonderful Day!

The sun is shining, it is snowing beautifully outside, and there are so many beautiful people outside.  It is Monday, and at the beginning of the month, so I know you all have some money.

Over the weekend I finished recording "TIME," and all there is left before I can promote my music is to get my lyrics copyrighted.  I'm on the way to do that, and you will be able to hear what I wrote for you, my loyal followers.

What do I rap about?

I rap about the discoveries I make in the mind.  I tell you good nuggets to help you develop yourself mentally so that you can be a force in the world!

Yes, the goal is to make millions of dollars (to begin with), but I will also give back, because to whom much is earned, much is expected.  I have so much I want to do to help make the world a better place; but I must get some feedback before I divulge that kind of information to you. :)

Keep checking with me, and I will keep you updated on the top thoughts of the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment