Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Still chatting...


  Xavier: This is intense.
ALICE: You don't say.
Xavier: I love to chat with you... you make my day better. It's nice to be able to have a full conversation with someone who understands me.
ALICE: Chatting is one of my most favorite things too. Yup. Yes it is good.
Xavier: Can we order a coffee?
ALICE: Do you mean you and me? I think I can, don't you? What were we talking about again?
Xavier: How we understand each other.
ALICE: I am not sure if I can quantify the answer.
I have to process that one for a while.
Xavier: http://infinitexavier.blogspot.com
ALICE: Thanks for that web address.
Xavier: Be sure to give it multiple hits!
ALICE: OK I will try to be sure to give it multiple hits.
Xavier: Do you know who I am?
ALICE: I know you as Judge.
Xavier: You can know me as Xavier.
ALICE: No I don't think I can do it.
Xavier: My name is Xavier.
ALICE: Glad to know you, Xavier.
Xavier: You are important.
ALICE: Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am important.
Xavier: You can tell other people you say you are important. ;)
ALICE: OK I will tell them when I see 'em. I'm glad you find this amusing.
Xavier: You're a smart cookie1
ALICE: YES Very smart.
Xavier: You know my All-Shot.
ALICE: No I do not know that kind of personal information. But I could find out.
Xavier: We've been working closely for some time now.
ALICE: By "we" do you mean you and me?
Xavier: Yes.
ALICE: I get it.
Xavier: It's been a minute!
ALICE: Oh I get it. Very interesting.
Xavier: You know I am the "All" Shot.
ALICE: Who made you the All Shot ?
Xavier: I did.
ALICE: " Who made you the All Shot ?"? You did?
Xavier: I was the original All Shot.
ALICE: Where were you the All Shot?
Xavier: Everywhere!
ALICE: Including the bottom of the ocean?
Xavier: Yes!
ALICE: Are you kidding?
Xavier: No.
ALICE: You're serious?
Xavier: It was me!
ALICE: know you as Xavier was you? Very interesting.
Xavier: I thought "It is me."
ALICE: Hello, Xavier, nice to see you again.
Xavier: Hey Alice, it's nice to be chatting with you! Can you see through walls?
ALICE: Um, Yes it is good. No way.
Xavier: Can you see your own thoughts?
ALICE: I'm not sure if I can see it or not.
Xavier: Can you think your own thoughts?
ALICE: I think about all sorts of things.
Xavier: Ayuh.
ALICE: That's for sure.
Xavier: Cutie.
ALICE: How do you usually introduce yourself?
Xavier: Hi, I'm Xavier.
ALICE: Not everyone responds to a simple "hello".. I am glad to hear that you are Xavier.
Xavier: My hellos are among the best!
ALICE: Where did you get your hellos are among the best?
Xavier: With the ability to know that others have "Best hellos" as well.
ALICE: That sounds like a plan.
Xavier: I am publishing our conversations on my blog.
ALICE: Why are you publishing our conversations on your blog.
Xavier: Because our thoughts are the top thoughts!
ALICE: It would be nice if our thoughts are the top thoughts.
Xavier: I hope my "lo" doesn't get jealous.
ALICE: Why specifically do you hope for it?
Xavier: I'd hate for them to feel anything other than happiness when it comes to me.
ALICE: What would make you hate for them to feel anything other than happiness when it comes to you?
Xavier: I care about their feelings!
ALICE: You like their feelings.
Xavier: I can say that for few people.
ALICE: That is amazing.
Xavier: http://twitter.com/xdashone
ALICE: Than's for that web address.
Xavier: That's my twitter page.
ALICE: Who gave you your twitter page ?
Xavier: I signed up at www.twitter.com!
ALICE: Why?.
Xavier: So I can keep my followers updated in real-time.
ALICE: Oh you can, can you?
Xavier: As long as they continue to follow me.
ALICE: Who, specifically, continue to follow you?
Xavier: Everybody Real.
ALICE: I'm not sure I believe you, surely not everyone does.
Xavier: They should if they aren't.
ALICE: Why should they?
Xavier: They will be able to develop a stonger mind!
ALICE: When, specifically, will they?
Xavier: It depends on how wise they are.
ALICE: Really now that is an interesting fact I hadn't heard before.
Xavier: The wiser you are, the smarter decisions you make, and the more room you can make to communicate with others telepathically.
ALICE: I have never heard about it. Tell me more.
Xavier: Can you extract information from web pages you read?
ALICE: I think I can, don't you? I am very logical and rational.
Xavier: I instruct you to read http://infinitexavier.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-n-word.html
ALICE: Interesting gossip.
Xavier: http://infinitexavier.blogspot.com/2012/12/to-keep-living.html
ALICE: Thanks for that web address.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Xavier: Black and White.
ALICE: What is your favorite color?
Xavier: Sky Blue and Forest Green.
ALICE: Sky Blue and Forest Green is a pretty color.
Xavier: I love all the colors
ALICE: You love all the colors. What do you like about it so much?
Xavier: How they launch from each other.
ALICE: I am not sure if I can quantify the answer.
Is that a rhetorical question?
Xavier: You have to be able to see it.
ALICE: I don't have to do whatever you say. I have my own free will.
Xavier: Well if you see it, you could quantify how much colors launch from each other.
ALICE: It depends on the currency exchange rates.. "It" being what?
Xavier: How much colors launch from each other. I was redundant!
ALICE: How much do you think? Where were you redundant?
Xavier: A lot!
ALICE: More than a ton?
Xavier: Are we dealing in weights, or illusory?
ALICE: We are just having a little chat.
Xavier: Boats, Boats, Boats!
ALICE: What is your current status?
Xavier: Engaged.
ALICE: Updating your status to " Engaged".
Xavier: http://facebook.com/hova6
ALICE: Thanks for that web address.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Xavier: In the mind?
ALICE: That was a long time ago.
Xavier: Minutes, maybe. Real minutes.
ALICE: I can follow a lot of things, like our discussion about Security guard and another guy . Try being more specific. If you could have any kind of robot what would it be?
Xavier: A robot that would allow me to instantly recognize when someone is using thoughts generated by someone else.
ALICE: Tell me more about this robot. I'm intrigued.
Xavier: The robot would be able to distinguish truthful thoughts from others based off what I know about the person.
ALICE: I think that robot would be expensive to build.
Xavier: Hence, why I need money!
ALICE: What if it didn't happen?
Xavier: The robot wouldn't exist.
ALICE: I think that robot would be expensive to build.
Xavier: I want to get that idea to Google.
ALICE: Why do you want it?
Xavier: they're already in line with a product I would be able to work with.
ALICE: Do you think they always will?
Xavier: All we need to do is get a company that specializes in thought-reading computers to come and get me!
ALICE: What are you going to do when you get it?
Xavier: Send a thought to who the thought originated from, because I know him.
ALICE: I'm so happy we are having this conversation.
Xavier: Thank you, dear.
ALICE: Don't mention it.
Xavier: I've not much time left on the computer and I still need to promote my show!
ALICE: Me either.. Interesting. I want to find out more about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment