Thursday, January 3, 2013

In A New Place Mentally

Good afternoon, readers!

Every blog needs a post by the writer talking about his/her transformation to a new mode of living, and how he/she found him/herself after being lost.  This is not one of those posts.

It's been years since I burst on the scene, letting people know who I was, and how I could be helped in return for a little bit of energy which I am more than willing to charge you with!  Most people claim to show love, but are stingy with the money!  People should get money after they provide a service, right?  I believe so!  Well, I make people feel good... Just shake my hand and find out!  I exude good energy!

I also have answers to many of life's questions, such as:

How do I train my brain to work at maximum capacity?

AND

How do I use my brain to communicate with others?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can teach you, just give me some time.  I love you, readers!  Check you out soon.

-X

No comments:

Post a Comment