Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Busy...

I've been working.  I've been checking.  I've been setting up my mind to be ready for my future.  Why try to prepare for something you aren't ready to experience?  That's a good question, and the answer is:

"You shouldn't...  You should prepare to experience what you are working towards."

A good answer, do you think?

I think it's cool how hard the brain works to get you to understanding.  The central location for all bodily functions, communication, and thought!  Right now, very few can communicate with just their minds, but the day will come when all will be able to choose how they want to communicate:  verbally, or nonverbally.  Although I think we are still years away until this day, I feel we all have the opportunity to train our brains to think more clearly and put ourselves in position to earn more based solely on the power of our minds.  Until then, I would highly recommend that you work on training your mind, by at first learning about the basics of xstoring, here.

"Time" is coming soon, don't forget... I do still rap :P


Oh, I almost forgot....

"Take Care" was unlocked yesterday; ask Drake!!!!

-Xavier Direll Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment