Monday, August 12, 2013

3 nice?

I was let up by the people
God took me up and gave me "get up"
Women have seen my "presence"
I need a car, I just seen somebody bet his
I thought he was testin he didn't register in time
His rival met him with his drop-top Passat
Bossed through, all that fake ballin stopped
Many more get "up" and we can enjoy life
Time will be seen in time.
What's right will be done because we know we have projects to finish
To be of the first to explore outer space
Participatin in races to explain all the thoughts that we face
Like how what's prepared is as good as it tastes
We got the plan, the clients, and the time that it takes-
We in a mine where we "see" what we make
What you know about bein taught, seein off, stayin with what you learned long enough to hear a cough?
Keep it a thousand, all my people I can read em off, lasting impressions so when we meet I can see em on
I'm known to win a hater, itch can wait a minute if it's slick it's safe to say X-One is venerated
I'm finished waitin on people, we gotta get this pape to make it in this game
Until then - I'll see you later

No comments:

Post a Comment