Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Consortium Emerges

Salvation is received, but it must be maintained.
Through sin man was able to cheat God, but with the emergence of the righteous who see living a world above sin, God is once again victorious!
In the past, Christ protected me by sacrificing his body for me. Now that we have overcome sin, we are immune to any snares!
I want to start a new denomination - Awesome
Love knows its' bounds. "Either love me, or leave me alone." Many people see what they want, but they don't know what for. Maybe they have an inferiority complex created in their own mind when they weren't seen how  they perceived themselves to be. We can already be seen at our best where we are facing. As we gain confidence in ourselves, the world we see will make a way for us. Once life knows what you want (be it good) and you commit, she will assist you all the way.
Some people can tell when I am giving them my full attention.
People can see me and not even know me. Some people know me at first sight, or even before!
We will see when we focus on one thing at a time.
We (The Consortium) are taking life past it's threshold.
God has given us responsibility to do right and show right to be a part of His Kingdom. We must prove ourselves approved to attain the light. Our lives are as important as we prove them to be. We must stick to our goals to make them happen. We must pay attention to what we do, so that we will be proud of what we have achieved from what we've done. 

-X-One

No comments:

Post a Comment